JAMN – Jammin Java and Green Mountain Coffee Stocks
There have been some hot sectors as of late in the penny stock markets. Gold & silver penny stocks have led the way, followed closely by oil stocks. With everyone in a frenzy about metals, other commodity stocks have taken a back seat in the headlines.
Coffee stocks like JAMN in particular have been a quiet investment that has consistently been showing savvy investors impressive gains. Take a look at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) 57.11 +13.47(30.87%), and Starbucks (SBUX) 4.45 0.43 (10.70%).
Coffee is definitely in demand world wide right now. Here are a few quick quick facts:
1. Coffee shops make up the FASTEST GROWING part of the restaurant business, checking in with a 7% annual growth rate!
2. World coffee production is estimated at 110 – 120 million bags per year!
3. 14 billion espresso coffees are consumed each year in Italy, reaching over 200,000 coffee bars, and still growing!
4. Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day, or equivalent to 146,000,000,000 (146 Billion) cups of coffee per year; making the United States the LEADING CONSUMER of coffee in the world.
5. Japan ranks number 3 in the world for coffee consumption. 6. Coffee represents 75% of all the caffeine consumed in the United States. 7. Café Bars average sales of 230 cups a day.
With that being said, a lot of investors will be looking for the next hot penny stock. Investors would rather sit down and look into a small cap company with a cheaper price per share than say a company like GMCR OR SBUX.
Jammin Java – JAMN is one of the hottest coffee stocks trading.